Sunday, February 08, 2009

Focus. Wii Fit Age: 46!!!!

I hadn't used the Wii, or even really exercised for that matter, in well over a week. The result? BMI 25.06 and a Wii Fit age of 46! It was bad. My ninja training is lacking severly.

As Bluebird begins to consume my life, I need to find focus. Training will hopefully help guide me along the correct path. My mind wavers, but I must remain steadfast in my resolve.

Callbacks will be soon. The choices ahead are varied. We had a great number of talented women audition for the roles of Kate and Laurie, and very few talented men audition for Chris, Martin and Roger. It's going to be tough filling all those roles. I think we can do it, but if not, we will have to MacGyver up an actor. Always give yourself a choice.

Inspiration this week. Judith Weston, MPD Psycho, Butoh, Krav Maga.





No comments: