Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Wii Fit Age:30

Like everyone else, I have made some resolutions this year. One is to become more focused on my training. More chi! Train harder! That is the kung fu motto! As part of this, I am trying to use my Wii Fit to become more in shape. So far, I have a BMI of 25, and way about 174 lbs. Not bad, considering I weighed 177 lbs when I graduated from high school, although I'm more flab now than man, twisted and evil. I think I will post my Wii Fit up dates, but probably only when I lose weight.

Another resolution is to watch every Zatoichi movie ever made. Granted, I am still trying to finish last years resolution of reading the Lone Wolf and Cub manga series (I still can't find #21!), but I will finish both. I've watched the first two, and many of them will have reviews posted over at J-Film Pow Wow, but for now, watch the fantastic scene below.

No comments: